We at the Syrian-German Research Society are looking to expand our Academic Empowerment Scholarship (AES) designing team. In the AES project, we have launched our mentoring platform and our Language Exam Scholarship. These programs are an essential part of our AES project. Our project is getting bigger and more professional. For this purpose, we will be thrilled to get to know you and to have you as part of our Society and team as an:
A graphic designer at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to be able to master the followings:
– Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
– Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the management communications.
As a graphic designer at the German-Syrian Research Society you would responsible of the followings:
– Study design briefs and determine requirements.
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
– Study design briefs and determine requirements
What do we offer:
– Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education, research fields.
– Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
– Volunteering Certificate
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources department email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Application-Graphic Designer (Entry Level) (m/w/d) ”
This post is unpaid.