DSFG - DataCamp Program
Applications for Round 1 has ended!
The German – Syrian Research Society is happy to announce its newest scholarship program that gives students the opportunity to learn for free on DataCamp and gain full access to all the platform’s learning materials.
DataCamp is the leading online learning platform that focuses on teaching students the comprehensive skills they need to become experts in the data field. Just like Coursera, DataCamp follows a self-paced, non-proctored approach of teaching and provides a variety of 400 different courses.
DataCamp offers courses & guided projects in :
- Data Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Engineering
- Data Visualization
- Machine learning
- Python, R & SQL Languages
- Power BI, Tableau & Excel
You can apply if you are:
- Interested in learning data skills
- Above 18 years old
- Currently pursuing or finished a university degree
- From any nationality
- Program members are required to be active and complete at least one course each month (on average 2 hours per week).
- If a member doesn’t finish a course within one month, he will receive a warning to finish a course within 15 days, otherwise the member is considered inactive.
- Inactive members will be removed from the scholarship and they can reapply by stating their reason for inactivity.
Applications for Round 1 has ended. We will announce Round 2 later this year.
Due to limited capacity, accepted applications will be notified by email and receive a 3 days expiry invitation to access DataCamp. The rest of the applications will be moved to the waiting list and will be notified when accepted.