Hilde Domin Scholarship Application
DAAD Hilde Domin Scholarship:
“Hilde Domin Programme” is a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) funded by the Federal Foreign Office (AA). The programme serves to support students and doctoral candidates from across the globe, who are at risk of being formally or de facto denied educational or other rights, and to provide these students and doctoral candidates with an opportunity to begin or complete a study or research degree at a higher education institution in Germany. Students and doctoral candidates nominated and accepted under the programme will be enrolled in degree courses of any personal subject choice and according to individual qualifications and receive a scholarship sufficient to cover the necessary costs incurred during their study.
Date & Time:
December 3rd, 2023 at 17:00 Berlin Timezone, 19:00 Damascus Timezone
- Introducing the DAAD Hilde Domin scholarship
- Clarifying DSFG role in this scholarship
- Discussing the steps to apply for the scholarship.
- What is the DAAD Hilde Domin Scholarship and the steps to apply for it?
- What does the nomination stage mean for the scholarship?
- What does the motivation letter concerned with personal risk mean?
- How to prove personal risk with supporting documents?
- How to apply for the scholarship after get the nomination?
- How to write the motivation letter for the targeted study project?
- Q&A regarding to the scholarship.
Razan Hessenow is a Syrian pharmacist researcher, PhD Candidate in THERADNET-ITN at West-German Proton Therapy Center, University Hospital Essen.
The vice-president of the DSFG and a manager of Academic Empowerment Scholarships AES program and DAAD Hilde Domin Scholarship.