Executive Coordinator Volunteering (non-paid), 2-4 Hours weekly
We at the German-Syrian Research Society are looking to expand our Academic Empowerment Scholarship (AES) team.
We are still in the process of fund-raising for our main scholarship project. Nevertheless, we have started offering small grants; one of them is the AES Language Exam Scholarship. AES Language Exam Scholarship opens twice a year and finances language exam fees, such as (TOEFL, IELTS, TELC, etc…), for Syrian students who are in need of those certificates to continue their higher education abroad.
We mainly finance Syrian and Palestinian-Syrian applicants who live in Syria or Syria’s neighboring countries.
For this purpose, we will be thrilled to get to know you and to have you as part of our Society and team as an:
Volunteering (non-paid), 2-4 Hours weekly
The executive coordinator reports to scholarships team coordinator in our Society.
Our Society is 100% volunteers. We believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting our society and the scientific community. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects; then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
An Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
• University degree in any field
• Live outside Syria and Syria’s neighboring countries.
• Good command of Arabic and English; German language would be a plus.
• Computer skills: especially MS WORD and Excel.
• Time Management.
• Organizational skills.
• Volunteering spirit.
• Openness to applicants from all backgrounds.
As an Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society, you will be in charge of the followings:
• Maintaining the application process of the scholarship.
• Communicating with applicants and answer their inquiries.
• Communicating the selection process and results to the Societies’ board
• Documentation of the process.
• Maintaining the databases of applicants
What do we offer?
• Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs/education fields.
• The opportunity to learn about scholarship processing.
• Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
• Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
Send your CV to this email “firstname.lastname@example.org” Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Application-Executive Coordinator”
This post is non-paid.