Engineering and Leadership.
Enginereeing and Leadership.
- Engineering Pathways to the EU.
- Navigating Work-Search Visa Requirements.
- Mastering Engineering Studies in the EU.
- Effective Job Search Techniques for Engineers.
- Key Factor for Successful Job Applicatios.
- Advancing Your Engineering Career.
- Understanding The EU Job Market:(Focus On Germany)
- Exploring Career Transitions “Quereinsteiger”
Content of the Workshop:
- Provide guidence to engineers from all backgrounds interested in working or studying in the EU.
- Spotlighting the Engineers graduating from private universities in Syria for EU opportunities.
- Explain the conditions and requirements for obtaining work-search visas in EU countries for Engineers.
- Address common challenges and how to overcome them.
- Discuss options for pursuing the studies of the master for Engineers within the EU.
- Offer advice on selecting the right program and institution.
- Utilize popular job search tools.
- Identify the correct factors and steps for a successful job search in the EU.
- Highlight the main differences between freelance and employment.
- Highlight the main work contracts .
- Share effective techniques for applying for engineering positions.
- Guide engineers in creating effective CVs;job applications;and preparing for interviews.
- Outline career paths and opportunities within the engineering field.
- Assist working engineers in their persuit of leadership roles.
- Explore the job market in Germany;one of the leading destinations for engineers.
- Discuss language requirements for engineers in Germany .
- Discuess the German concept of ”Quereinsteiger”and its relevance to engineering careers .
- Assess the chances of transitioning to new fields and acquiring new qualifications quickly.