The scholarship covers the costs of language exams required for the study at a university or for applying for a scholarship.
Since 2021, we have launched the scholarship three times. In all application rounds, we have only supported those already accepted in a scholarship and in need of a language certificate.
You can apply if you are:
- Syrian or a Palestinian Syrian
- living in Syria or neighboring countries
- required to obtain an official language exam certificate for a scholarship
- Copy of passport or ID
- Copy of Transcripts (highest level of education)
- Proof you have been selected or shortlisted in a scholarship or a study program and you needed a language exam certificate
Next application round:
01.10.2022 till 15.10.2022
Applications received after midnight of 15.10.2022 (Berlin time), will not be considered.
Only accepted will be notified per E-Mail before the 30th of October. If accepted, we will pay the exam costs on your behalf, or reimburse you through the method of your choice.