We at the Syrian-German Research Society are looking to expand our IT team in anticipation of taking the society into a new level of our work. For this purpose, we are looking for a
Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
The Website Content Creator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
§ Computer Science, Informatics, or Software Engineering study background.
§ Experience with WordPress.
§ Excellent English proficiency.
§ German knowledge is a plus.
The Content Creator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to be able of mastering the following:
· Work with a team of content specialists.
· Upload content in a professional way to the website.
· Link required translations.
· Create forms and append them to the created contents.
· Maintain the existing content for any update/possible bug fix.
What do we offer?
– Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education and research fields.
– Primary access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
– Academic and professional mentoring
– Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources department email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Website Content Creator”
This position is unpaid.