We at the German-Syrian Research Society are looking to expand our core Social Media team in anticipation of taking the society into a new level of our work. For this purpose, we are looking for a
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator (m/w/d)
Volunteering (non-paid), 4-6 Hours weekly
Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
A Marketing coordinator at the DSFG e.V. is expected to be able of mastering the followings:
- Nonprofit marketing refers to the tactics and strategies nonprofit organizations use to raise donations and spread their message.
- In a transactional campaign, the nonprofit organization partners with a corporate sponsor to encourage consumers to use their purchases to assist in funding the nonprofit’s mission.
- It’s selling the cause. It communicates the need for support in order to solve problems.
- While social media management focuses more on the use of social media accounts, social media marketing focuses more on creating and executing a strategy to generate leads for your business through your presence on social platforms.
- What is Social Media Management?
- Social media management involves having an account on any social platform(s), creating and distributing content on those platforms, and managing engagement with your audience (responding to comments or messages, maintaining your profile information, holding giveaways, etc.).
- Social media management ensures you’re using your social accounts intentionally and authentically.
- A social media manager is a skilled professional at social media marketing, advertising, and management.
- help to achieve the goals for social media, like growing the following or social media revenue.
As a Marketing and social media coordinator
What do we offer:
- Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education, research fields.
- Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources department email email@example.com. Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Application-Marketing Manager”
This post is unpaid.