We at the Syrian-German Research Society are looking to expand our core Human Resources team in
anticipation of taking the society to a new level of our work. For this purpose, we are looking for a
Human Resources Executive (m/w/d)
Volunteering (non-paid), 4-6 Hours weekly
Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our
trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
An Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
● University Degree.
● Good command of Arabic and English; German language would be a plus.
● Live outside Syria and Syria’s neighboring countries.
● Computer skills: especially MS WORD / Microsoft Excel – Advanced.
A Human Resources Executive at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to be able to master the followings:
● Maintenance of the organization’s structure and molding it as needed.
● Managing the organization’s staff, including coordination and support of the recruitment process.
● Ability to design strategy along with leadership skills.
● Managing succession and planning of staff.
● Interviewing, hiring, and coordinating new staff in the organization.
● Understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
● Develop volunteering attraction strategies.
● Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
As a Human Resources Executive at the German-Syrian Research Society, you would be responsible for the followings:
● Correspondence management of the organization.
● Maintain the databases of the organization.
● Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall strategies.
● Maintain pay plan and benefits programs.
● Onboarding newcomers and new volunteers.
● Developing adequate introduction and training.
● Managing the campaigns and selection processes.
● Assisting with the performance management and review process.
● Promote and conceptualize the volunteering spirit.
● Assisting in assigned duties.
What do we offer?
● Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education, and research fields.
● Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
● Volunteering Certificate.
This post is unpaid.
How to apply:
Please fill up this application form.