We at the German-Syrian Research Society are looking to expand our Academic Empowerment Scholarship (AES) team. We are in the process of fund-raising for our main scholarship project. Nevertheless, we have started offering small grants; one of them is the ALS Academpower Language Exam Scholarship. ALS Academpower Language Exam Scholarship opens twice a year and finances language exam fees, such as (TOEFL, IELTS, TELC, etc…), for Syrian students who are in need of those certificates to continue their higher education abroad. In our efforts to expand our fundraising team, we are looking for:
Fundraising Coordinator/Fundraising advisor
Volunteering (non-paid), 4-6 Hours weekly
Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
An Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
- University Degree
- Live in Germany or other european countries
- Good command of Arabic and English; German language would be a plus
- Computer skills: especially MS WORD and Excel
A Fund-Raising Advisor at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
- Belief in the vision of the society.
- Commitment to empowering education.
- Time Management.
- Organizational skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Digital Skills.
- High social and communication skills.
- High language qualifications (Arabic/ English/ German).
- Volunteering spirit.
- Self-discipline and Integrity.
As a Fund-Raising Expert at the German-Syrian Research Society you would be responsible of the following:
- Strategic planning of the Fundraising campaigns.
- Communication with potential donors.
- Documentation and reporting to the financial manager.
- Developing and pitching new ideas
- Creating and presenting presentations.
- Reporting to the management board.
- Online marketing and advertising in cooperation with the teams.
What do we offer:
- Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education, research fields.
- Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Fundraising Coordinator/Fundraising advisor”
This post is unpaid.