Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
An Executive Coordinatorin the Workshop team at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
– Ability to communicate fully in English.
– Ability to coordinate, and execute complex projects.
– Ability to work in a team and withstand pressure.
– Time Management
– Organizational skills
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
– Planning and supervision of workshops and webinars
– Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
Send your CV to this email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Application Workshops-Executive Coordinator”
This post is unpaid.