We at the Syrian-German Research Society are looking to expand our Academic Empowerment Scholarship (AES) team. In the AES project, we have launched our mentoring platform. This platform has more than 26 Mentors and 80+ Mentees so far. Our platform is getting bigger and more professional and the Beta-Version of the Platform will be launched soon. For this purpose, we will be thrilled to get to know you and to have you as part of our Society and team as an:
Executive Coordinator (Case Manager), Mentoring Platform (m/w/d) Volunteering (non-paid), 4-6 Hours weekly
Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
An Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
- University Degree
- Live outside Syria and Syria’s neighboring countries
- Good command of Arabic and English; German language would be a plus
- Computer skills: especially MS WORD and Excel
- Time Management.
- Organizational skills.
- High language qualifications (Arabic/ English/ German).
- Elementary knowledge of Germany and its educational system.
- Volunteering spirit
As an Executive Coordinator of the Mentoring Platform at the German-Syrian Research Society you will be in charge of the followings:
- Maintenance of the applications of mentorship.
- Promotion and assignment of Mentors according to their respected fields.
- Onboarding of mentors and new mentees.
- Communication management.
- Maintenance of the mentors/mentees databases.
What do we offer:
- Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education, research fields.
- The opportunity to learn about scholarship and mentorship programs management.
- Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Human Resources department email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject of the email: “Application-Executive Coordinator/Mentoring Platform”
This post is unpaid.