We at the German-Syrian Research Society are looking to expand our Academic Empowerment Scholarship (AES) team. We are still in the process of fund-raising for our main scholarship project. Nevertheless, we have started offering small grants; one of them is the AES Language Exam Scholarship. AES Language Exam Scholarship opens twice a year and finances language exam fees, such as (TOEFL, IELTS, TELC, etc…), for Syrian students who are in need of those certificates to continue their higher education abroad. We mainly finance Syrian and Palestinian-Syrian applicants who live in Syria or Syria’s neighboring countries. For this purpose, we will be thrilled to get to know you and to have you as part of our Society and team as an:
Academic Empowerment Scholarships (AES)
Executive Coordinator, Volunteering (non-paid), 2-4 Hours weekly
Our Society is 100% volunteers, we believe in volunteering next to our regular jobs. Research is our trade and openness is our way of supporting the scientific society. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic to take part in our projects, then do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to get to know you.
An Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society is expected to have the following Capabilities:
- A university degree.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to coordinate and execute complex projects.
- Ability to work in a team and withstand pressure.
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Volunteering spirit
As an Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society you will be in charge of the followings:
- Collecting data about language test centers.
- Developing communication plans with trusted language test centers.
- Arranging collaboration plans with language test centers.
- Assessing and filtering applications.
- Regular follow-up with awardees
What do we offer:
- Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs / education fields.
- The opportunity to learn about scholarship processing.
- Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering Certificate.
This post is unpaid.
How to apply:
Please fill up this application form.