The German-Syrian Research Society is seeking to expand our Marketing team in preparation for taking our society to the next level. For this purpose. We are currently seeking:
Marketing Consultant (m/w/d)
For a non-paid, up to 2-hour weekly volunteering position
Our society is comprised of 100% volunteers who believe in the power of volunteering alongside our regular jobs. Research is our passion, and we are committed to supporting the scientific community through openness and collaboration. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic about participating in our projects, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Hold a university degree in the field of Marketing.
- +2 years of experience.
- Reside in Germany.
- +1 year of experience in the educational NGOs field.
- Best candidate will be available 3 hours per week.
- Strong English Communication Skills.
- Strategic Marketing Skills.
- Event planning and management.
- Fundraising Management.
- As a marketing consultant, you will oversee, plan and evaluate the following, whereas the execution will be handed over to the marketing team:
- Conducting market research: Analyzing data, researching competitors and gathering information about the target audience to understand their needs and preferences.
- Developing marketing strategies: Creating a marketing plan that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives and the outlines of the steps to reach the target audience.
- Creating marketing materials: review and advise on marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, posters and social media posts that support the marketing plan and engage the target audience.
- Managing campaigns: Planning marketing campaigns, including offline marketing, email, social media and advertising campaigns to reach the target audience and achieve marketing goals.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends: Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in marketing, particularly those relevant to the NGO sector, to ensure the organization stays ahead of the curve.
What do we offer:
- Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated people in the NGOs, education and research fields.
- Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
This position is unpaid. However, the experience and networking opportunities gained through volunteering with our society are invaluable.