The German-Syrian Research Society is seeking to expand our External Collaboration team in preparation for taking our society to the next level. For this purpose. We are currently seeking:
Executive Coordinator/ Finance or Social Science and Humanities
For a non-paid, up to 2-hour weekly volunteering position
Our society is comprised of 100% volunteers who believe in the power of volunteering alongside our regular jobs. Research is our passion, and we are committed to supporting the scientific community through openness and collaboration. If you share our core beliefs, have the time, and are enthusiastic about participating in our projects, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society must possess the following capabilities:
- Reside in Germany
- Hold a university degree in the field of Finance or Social Science and Humanities or be in the last year of university.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and German (Minimum German & English level is B2).
- Ability to coordinate and execute complex projects.
- Ability to work in a team and withstand pressure.
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Volunteering spirit
As an Executive Coordinator at the German-Syrian Research Society, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting data about potential collaborators.
- Developing communication plans for potential collaborators.
- Building new collaborations.
- Arranging joint meetings with our collaborators.
What do we offer:
- Access to a network of professionals and highly motivated individuals in the NGOs/education fields.
- The opportunity to learn about scholarship processing.
- Access to DSFG seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering Certificate.
How to apply:
This position is unpaid. However, the experience and networking opportunities gained through volunteering with our society are invaluable.